Monday, February 22, 2010

FAST & FURIOUS FEBRUARY

I know! I know! I said I would keep my blog updated but it's been hard with everything going on. The month of February has just flown by. A few happy things have happened. Starting with Mike and I are going with Terry & Diana to the Tim McGraw & Lady Antbellum Concert that is coming up June 13th. The tickets went on sale this month. Pretty excited about this cause I LOVE ME SOME TIM MCGRAW!!!!
Ummm do you see this face??? How could you not like him? We will be in the VIP section and not having to deal with the whole crowd thing, with our own bar and air conditioned bathrooms so this will make me extra happy come June! This was our early Valentine's gift to each other. Speaking of Valentine's Day we joined some friends for an early celebration dinner on Saturday to beat the crowds on Sunday. We enjoyed some Hibachi at a placed called Shiki.
~ Early Valentine's Dinner ~

ME & THE HUBS

ISSAC & CYNDI

PAUL & CINDY

BRITT & JANICE

After dinner we went to OKLAHOMA CITY LIMITS it's a cool little place to go listen to all kinds of music, they usually book bands, you can play pool, karaoke, dance and have a good time with your friends. It's just right down the street from my office. Mike and I go there a lot for lunch. They make a mean burger too so go check them out. The night we went they had a band there called DEAL SELTZER & THE REDNECK MOTHERS (click on the all caps to view their websites) Mr. Paul Andes was a dancing machine. Should have been there to capture the full effects!

This past weekend I went on a little road trip with Diana to visit Beth in Arkansas. We had no major plans except to watch some chick flicks, possibly fit in some shopping and veg out. Although we did know we were getting up to go to Wal-Mart's Saturday Morning Meeting. I've never been to one and when I heard who the special guest was I thought okay I will make an exception and be ready to go with a smile on my face by 7 am! The last time I went to see Beth and I opted not to get up and go to her meeting I missed Mr. Denzel Washington. I did not make that mistake this time. We had a really good time during our visit while seeing Jamie Foxx. We also got in a day full of window shopping, actual shopping, lunch, watced the movie Dear John, read tons of gossip mags and caught up on tons of DVR TV. Very relaxing trip. I've missed me some Beth!

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it...what's a Walmart Sat Morn Mtg? Is the speaker there with you or on a telecast? How interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the home office where we were located he happened to be there with us. Others were watching via telecast. It changes all the time apparently. It's the first time I have ever attended one. Guests come from all over show up at any location or several locations all over the world. I kid you not this thing is HUGE in regards to the amount of people/employees it reaches!! Pretty interesting & fun at the same time. She said they have all kinds of fun people show up to promote different movies, items etc. I thought it was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete