Sunday, November 29, 2009

34th BIRTHDAY

Feeling super lazy today. Not my husband. He "was" on a mission. Got the Christmas lights all spread out in the front yard and ready to hang on the house. As soon as he gets on the roof it started raining. Has not quit most of the morning/afternoon. To me this makes for a perfect lazy day to lounge at the casa. All I long to do is watch TV, nap, put my Christmas decor up, nap and stay inside to spend time with my boys. Did I mention nap??


I went into the living room and my husband had wrapped me a gift from my boys. Best part it was wrapped in newspaper with masking tape. AWESOME :) It was my Paula Deen cooking set that I have really been wanting. I have not had a matching set of nice cookware. These are so pretty I just want to sit and stare at them. Feeling like a pretty lucky girl!





I baked a WONDERFUL YUMMY BIRTHDAY CAKE! Actually it's so good you can take it for any occasion or event. It's so dang DELICIOUS~ I am almost sure it's FAT FREE TOO. *I better get no comments about how wrong I am on this* I have seen and heard several variations of this cake including the name....
~~BETTER THAN SEX CAKE~~
You make it and you be the judge!

BETTER THAN SEX CAKE

1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
1 jar of caramel ice cream topping
1 can sweetened condensed milk
12 oz. Cool Whip
3 or 5 Heath Bar candy bars (you can buy packages if this instead of individual bars)

Prepare German chocolate cake mix according to package directions.
As soon as you take the cake out of the oven - poke holes in the cake (lots of holes, I used wooden spoon handle) and pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the entire cake. As even as possible. Then pour the caramel ice cream topping over the entire cake. Refrigerate immediately. When cake is completely cool; top with Cool Whip and crushed Heath Bar candy. If you love caramel add more all over the top of the cool whip before adding the crushed Heath bars.

KEEP REFRIGERATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment