Tuesday, November 24, 2009

RAMBLE ON SISTER

I have 100% fallen in love with a photo editing website. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
PICNIK

I wish I could get paid to create. How outstanding would that be?!?
Not sure what else I can bring to the table today since my time is limited~

I have work to get caught up on (since that is what they pay me for), birthday today for the boss man, Thanksgiving dinner preparation for "The Anderson Family Gathering" being held tomorrow night and more baking (going to be a late night) in addition to date night with the hubs tonight. Did I mention date with the hubs includes Jim Brickman?? This makes late night holiday preparation worth it.




*DATE NIGHT*

I need my spirits lifted a little so maybe this just might do the trick.
Oh and my attention is being pulled over to my annual ladies Christmas party planning. Better get in the spirit quickly cause December 15th is knocking at my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment