Thursday, December 3, 2009

OFFICE SPIRIT

I've been a tad out of the loop the first few days of December. Monday was spent trying to get things back in order since the 4 day break (did not get very far). Office was being painted on Tuesday & Wednesday. That was a ton of items taken off the walls, furniture being moved and cleaning where the stuff originally was. OH MY GOSH!! Not my favorite thing to do. Boy did it pay off though. My office looks so much better and I went through a ton of papers and projects I had been meaning to take care of. Feeling a little accomplished. Got to the office today still making heads or tales of my desk did a little paper shuffle but decided a Christmas tree was priority #1.

Tree is up~ lots of gold~making it work. Hopefully this will cheer me up and keep me focused while I am at the office. This picture was taken with my phone. Not the best quality and it looks like the curtain and ribbon are blending together. BOO!

Oh well, the guys like it and it serves its purpose!


No comments:

Post a Comment