Friday, December 18, 2009

UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY PICS


I wanted to share pictures with everyone! I had a really good time this year at the party. I want to thank my goofy friends for participating with the theme. Everyone came in tacky sweaters even my friend from Tennessee. Okay I lied~ we had an extra in reserve and she happily wore it! All the gifts brought were great. We all had a good time stealing from each other and the ornaments were fab as always.
~ I LOVE YOU GIRLS~

ANDREA'S TACKY SWEATER CHRISTMAS PARTY 2009

~ HAD TO DO SILLY FACES ~ THAT'S HOW WE ROLL ~


The Lovely DIANA HARDEMAN & THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST
(Come on guys, you know that's funny)


CINDY ANDES ~ ME ~ JANICE MOSIER


CHRIS CRABTREE ~ SANDRA THOMAS ~ NANCY BARTLING


DIANA & TERRI HARDEMAN


ME & VANESSA JOHNSON


BROOKE PEARCE took home the award for BEST OVER ALL TACKIEST OUTFIT~


CHRIS CRABTREE took home the award for BEST TACKY SWEATER.
She went out of her way to rig her sweater with her own lighting system.
AWESOME JOB CHRIS!!! LOVE IT!!


The award for "MAKING A TACKY CHRISTMAS SWEATER LOOK GOOD"
goes to CINDY ANDES ~ You go girl!


NANCY BARTLING singing for her prize~


TERRI dancing for her gift ~ bust a move!
I see NANCY GARCIA in the background wishing it were her dancing!


Played a little game of unwrap the present with oven mitts!



LORI WHITTERN was the winner of a mani or pedi.


Don't get too attached CINDY. FYI: That blanket stayed home with me!
I totally stole it from her playing dirty Santa!


OH YES! Love the hat JANICE MOSIER!


Some hot COUGAR mommas
VANESSA JOHNSON, JANICE MOSIER & CYNDI RAMIREZ


ME & BARBARA ADAMS
(She was in town for her father's surgery)
It's been too long sister ~ I miss you!


US AGAIN


ME & DIANA

No comments:

Post a Comment