Tuesday, December 15, 2009

THE EVER GROWING WISH LIST

After shopping for goodies for my party I decided I needed to make a wish list. Why not. I know Mike reads this and there will be zero confusion. ENJOY.

I have wanted one of these Tiffany scroll bracelets for a long time. I think I am due. If I don't get this I may just use some Christmas money and buy it for myself!


@ Dillard's~ Fossil Faux Tortoise Boyfriend Watch


Goes without saying~ MUST HAVE TO ADD TO THE COLLECTION
of over 80 bottles of perfume.


I could use a personal trainer to help motivate me to get off my ass.
Lord knows I need all the help I can get in that area. I figure if you pay for it you are bound to use it and stick to it. Maybe that's just useful thinking on my part too.....



I know! I know! It's an Ove' Glove and YES I WANT ONE!!!



Everlon Diamond Knot Pendent. I think it's BEAUTIFUL!!!



I just LOVE this particular style coach bag! I think I deserve this!!!


The thrifty shopper in me came out for this one. It's $498 on Coach's website.
Saw it at Sam's while Christmas shopping 12/21/09 for $299. You do the math!





WHILE MAKING A WISH LIST THIS BEAUTY SHOULD APPEAR!
2010 Ford Taurus ~ I know who would have thought a Taurus, right??
I saw one at my friend's house and LOVED it!


I don't want to hear a word about this! My brownies are never this perfect.
I WANT THIS DARN THING!!!!


ZAMBEZI ~ 16 piece set (2)


SOHO LOUNGE SQUARE RED ~ 16 piece (2)


CANOPY SQUARE WHITE PORCELAIN
16 piece set (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment