Friday, January 8, 2010

JANUARY ~ STEP 1

Following my baby steps method of achieving my New Year Resolution it's time to set the goal of JANUARY.

CLEAN THE SCRAPBOOK / CLUTTER / CATCH ALL ROOM.
ORGANIZE THE VARIETY OF CRAFT MATERIALS SO THEY ARE EASILY ACCESSIBLE.
CONVERT BACK TO A BEDROOM FOR KYLE / GUEST BEDROOM.

People if you only knew how hard this task will be. I should take a before and after pic just so you will understand. This is something I continue to put in the back of my mind and have for almost a year since Kyle has not been at home.

*PIC TO FOLLOW SOON*

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see some pics! I am going to follow your lead and work to get more organized myself - gotta do it before baseball season really gets going! Love ya - I KNOW we're gonna have a great 2010!!!

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I think you will turn this particular task into quite a project and have so much fun doing it! Holler at us if you need any help girl!

    ReplyDelete