Sunday, January 17, 2010

PROJECT SUNDAY

Okay so I decided I was sick of looking at my bland clock that blended in above my mantle. I busted out the paint brushes and did something about it. It just so happens that I made it the very colors of my living room (Duh) that I recently changed the colors of.


~Started with this~


~Painted it black~


~~NO LONGER BLAND~~

This makes me happy! Although my camera did not capture the true colors of the frames that are sitting on the mantel. Kind of irritated me but oh well. You get the general idea. See people this is what happens when you have free time on a Sunday and thoughts of HGTV shows run through your head. Moving on to making jewelry tonight while watching Desperate Housewives and Brother & Sisters. Hopefully I can find my tools. This alone will be a chore since they are in a room that you can't even see the floor. I'm not joking! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment