Thursday, January 21, 2010

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO

I went to go get my hair done on Tuesday at 5:15. Pretty happy about it cause I enjoy venting and catching up with my girl Casey (by the way I LOVE because we have SO much in common). I was a tad early and in the parking lot I mentally noticed was empty but I continued talking on the phone only to have the holy bejesus scared out of me with Casey's face appearing out of nowhere in my window~ WE HAVE NO WATER!!!! I gathered my composure and asked what do you want me to do? She said I can foil you and you can just go home and rinse yourself if you don't mind and continued to apologize for the inconvenience or you can reschedule. I thought I don't care. It's not like the water main break was her fault. I'll go ahead and let her do my hair. Ummm I did not think this whole thing through people. I kind of forgot what you look like with your hair foiled~~


Let me just say I caught EVERY light there was from the salon to my house. Not to mention it's still the tail end of rush hour traffic. LUCKY ME!! I got some strange looks from passerbys . I faced forward the entire time and refused to look beside me when at a stop light. The best part was when I got home. I was telling Mike something important in the middle of our conversation he said Andrea, I am having a really hard time taking you serious right now. Thanks Mike!!! I personally think he was just using the foil as an excuse.

1 comment: