Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MOTIVATION ~ LET ME COUNT THE WAYS

I am almost overwhelmed by all the motivation & inspiration I am feeling today. So much that I feel the need to post and share with the world. No matter what stage you are, meaning if you are an avid scrapbooker, beginning scrapper or collector you will enjoy these blogs too. Go look at all the samples and be MOTIVATED. ~*~ Be carried away~*~ Get lost in other people's creativity/skills.
*click on the names and titles in all caps to be sent to their site*

A MUST HAVE IN EVERY SCRAPBOOKER'S WORLD IS BASIC GREY SUPPLIES.
Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE THIS LINE. They are always coming out with something new and unusual as far as paper lines go. I am currently taking Basic Grey classes once a month at my local scrapbook store. My girlfriends Nancy Bartling, Chris Crabtree & Diana Hardeman and I did this last year too. I will admit that nothing (on my part) was completed but I have some beautiful kits and started pages that all I need to do is devote time & energy to. They will knock your sock off people. LOVE ME SOME BASIC GREY!!! I have a little different outlook for 2010 when it comes to scrapbooking. I've got some catching up to do. I am looking forward to this weeks class. It's the first one to start out the new year and I bet the paper is cute as ever too. We take our classes at SCRAPBOOKS FROM THE HEART Looking forward to a wonderful class taught by Jennifer. Just so happens she's the owner of the local scrapbook store. LOVE HER! Check out the store blog too! SBFTH BLOG



APRIL MASSAD One would think I "know her", know her as much good things as I have to say about her. I've just been to several of her classes at a sadly to say closing scrapbook store JUST4KEEPS. She has taught my friends and I several stamping techniques. Too many to mention. She is a photographer in addition many other talents. On her blog you should check out her scrapbooking resume. Over the top crazy talented. I've always enjoyed her Technique Tuesday classes. Hopefully she will teach again and we can follow her. I am amazed at how many times she has been published in my favorite scrapbooking magazine. You'll know what I mean after viewing her resume. MISS YOU APRIL.

JOYCE MCCALL
She is an instructor at my local scrapbook store SBFTH. (I frequent this store the most) Not to mention a QUICKUTZ Ambassador. Such a talented, creative, musically inclined, artistic and nurturing person. I could learn several pointers from her. We actually met through sports. My husband coaches her son Brody in football.

LISA BEARNSON
I've met her in person and taken a class that she taught at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Tulsa. Truly and inspiration to sooo many scrapbookers.

CHRISTY TOMLINSON She is the founder of the scrapbook kit club I subscribe to called SCARLET LIME. Just the most unusual, new, bright, just that needed pop of glitz needed for the best scrapbook kits a girl could ever dream of. Using a lot of brands that I don't see much of at local scrapbook stores. I like her taste/style.

HEIDI SWAPP If you don't know her by name alone, YOU SHOULD! Brilliant. Love her work. Love her AmAzInG sTyLe!! Check out her website too: HEIDI SWAPP

TIM HOLTZ What can I say about this guy?? Loved by many of us fellow scrapbookers. Most know him by Distress Ink. He's a designer and has tons of fabulous instructions listed on his blog. Very useful. I enjoyed his post from April 17, 2009 regarding Transparent Illusions using various mixed media for forms of art.

TERI FODE
Another photographer I stumbled across today. I also enjoy her INSPIRATIONAL BLOG

2010 Creating Keepsakes Dream Team ~ some of the members that I enjoy:
LAURA VEGAS
GINGER GRACE
KIM WATSON
ALLISON DAVIS
MAGGIE HOLMES FYI: She's beautiful and a uniquely talented photographer & scrapbooker.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know you had a blog until today! I was reading posts in a very public place and almost started crying! You are so sweet for what you say about me. I had no idea you were going through so many things these past months. Love you girl! We need to have a "completion crop" sometime so you can finish your pages!

    ReplyDelete