Friday, January 8, 2010

BABY STEPS

THE OLDER YOU GET THE TOUGHER IT IS TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE BY THEN YOUR BODY AND YOUR FAT ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS.

Is this true or what? I saw this while surfing the internet this morning and thought what a wonderful topic. Being the new year and all. Seems like everyone wants to reduce body fat this time of year. It will hit again really hard late spring just before people get ready to hit the local lakes. I remember being that girl about 15 years ago.

So it's the 8th of January and I have yet to set any real new year resolution. What's up with that? Not so goal orientated these days. I need to be though so here goes~

TAKE BABY STEPS!!!

There is a lot I want to accomplish this year to get my life "back on track" for a lack of better words. I plan to set monthly goals and making them public might help hold me more accountable. That's part of my baby steps. Breaking them down into 12 months and accomplishing one at a time sure beats setting 12 and failing at them all at once. Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment